Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

BoO (No Spoilers. ✋ I Swear it on the River Styx. ✋)

    Hi everyone!   I am finished reading BoO!   I am excited I finished it but now it has REALLY set in that there are no more PJO books.    Honestly, I am fairly dazed I guess you could say.   Between BoO and the series ending, my brain has just shut down.   
    I don't know how many of you out there have read BoO yet, so I will not be doing a full review at this time.   I am going to wait a few days.   I do want to say one thing though.   This book...  just wow.   For those that have read it, you should understand what I am talking about.  
    Since I am not reviewing BoO at this time, I am not going to elaborate.  If you have read BoO let me know in a comment below, but please be respectful and don't leave any spoilers.   I want to keep this post spoiler free for those that have not finished it yet.  
    Thank you all for reading!   Don't forget to comment below!   Have a good day!

Shelby
Daughter of Athena

2 comments:

  1. I have read it and my reaction to it is: Where's the last chapter? *gasps there isn't one! another page at least... PLEASE! hmm maybe I have some pages missing... apparently not. *sobs there are so many unanswered questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I didn't read the book yet but i will soon. I am a big fan of percy Jackson! I am going to start the book right now! Bye! Oh wait, my blog. Here's the link:

    http://superstar000.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete